Jot capacitive touch stylus

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Acerone, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Acerone macrumors regular

Acerone

The Cosmonaut got a lot of press a few months ago and I'm one of the 3000 backers. Now today I see this and I think this maybe the one I may like even more.

What do you guys think?

Jot capacitive touch stylus

2. dbarron macrumors newbie

Interesting. I'd been considering the iFaraday, but this now had my interest.

3. RossMc macrumors 65816

RossMc

LOL shipping to Europe costs more than the product!

4. Acerone thread starter macrumors regular

Acerone

Check out the update video on this thing. It writes just like a pen.

5. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

depending on how long this is going to take I might be interested, I emailed the guy. after that I filed a complaint against the cosmonaut crooks, Im sick of waiting for that and perfectly happy with my alumen which really looks like the same dam thing!

6. Cripps macrumors regular

7. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

got an email from the guy and he said the wait will not be long.

I may order one since i cancelled the cosmoNOT!

8. deadlystriker macrumors regular

deadlystriker

This looks very nice. On the list for a Jot pro.

9. jsh1120 macrumors 65816

Same here. Have the "artist" model and just ordered the RX. I'm intrigued by the Jot design but somewhat skeptical about the added value it provides. I do know that the iFaraday is far superior to any of the four or five other models I've tried. The others vary in ways that are subject to individual preferences and style of writing. The iFaraday is simply a better design. Period.

www.iFaraday.com

10. King Julian macrumors regular

Yeah it looks a nice product and I would be interested but I don't see any justification of charging $25 for delivery. It's a pen, light €8 will do.

11. Mr.C macrumors 601

That's a problem with a lot of these Kickstarter projects. Shipping outside the US is usually pretty high and often costs more then the product itself. That puts me off from donating to the ones I'm interested in.

12. doubletap macrumors regular

Hope they're as good as I've read. I have a couple of the RX headed my way.

Is it because of you mine aren't here yet? :D I'm looking forward to writing on my ipad...

DT

13. Acerone thread starter macrumors regular

Acerone

Now you guys have me looking... That has to been an error in the shipping prices... $8 outside the US at the most I would think...

I'm sure this is just a demo model, but if not I'll take the one in Black.
    [​IMG]

14. Zodiak macrumors regular

I dont know if anyone else is in the same boat as me, I live in Canada but the only way to order these is through Amazon.com, which only accepts US residents (zip codes not postal codes, which I assume is what the shipping address for the product will based on). So how does the shipping to Canada work? Ideally I would like to pay using paypal but I am confused :(

15. TC25 macrumors 68020

I don't know what you are referring to by the word 'these' since Jots are not available to order from anywhere yet.

16. RossMc macrumors 65816

RossMc

Got an email back from the person who started the project after I asked about shipping.

Hey Ross Shipping to any where in the world is $15. We found a cheaper way to ship since the $25. Kickstarter just isn't easy to update once it is live we are working on getting that fixed. Let me know if this is a more acceptable price. Best, Kris