Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bit_bucket

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
Summerville, SC
I was not one of the unfortunate users who got caught in the """1%""" outage, but today I notice that the web interface has gone back to being mostly inoperable when trying to view contacts and calendars, just like on the first few days. Additionally no push is happening to my phone at this point. Restored my iPhone and set up my mobileme account and so far have had no bookmarks, contacts, calendars push back to my phone from the storm cloud.

I see people having live chats with mobile me support. Where is the link to do that? I have not found it in all my travels.

fivepoint

macrumors 65816
Sep 28, 2007
IOWA
I just saw this message for the first time ever, about 5 minutes ago:

Your MobileMe email is currently unavailable.
We apologize for this service interruption and are working hard to resolve the problem.For more information, please refer to System Status on the MobileMe Support Page.

bit_bucket

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
Summerville, SC
I just saw this message for the first time ever, about 5 minutes ago:

Your MobileMe email is currently unavailable.
We apologize for this service interruption and are working hard to resolve the problem.For more information, please refer to System Status on the MobileMe Support Page.

Of course system status says the same B$ about the 1% mail outage, and no support reps can be bothered to be available on chat.

Who thinks that MobileMe should just be free at this point because it is soo poor as a pay service?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.