Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
I have a good dozen batch actions that I run everyday when post processing the aerial images I get in from my client. They work great and do the job for basically every situation (fog, haze, muddy water etc.)..

The problem is, when I am running a large folder through a batch, before the save and close portion of the action, each image pops up with this and requires a manual "return" entry from the user (me):

Image-45127E15050811DA.jpg

I would be really nice not to have to confirm this dialog box for every image as it means I have to sit in front of the screen and click or hit return for each image after the action is complete. My goal is to get this going on two machines, so getting thie out of the way would really help things.

Here's one of my actions/batch:

Image-4512924F050811DA.jpg

Any ideas appreciated. I've asked foe help on this from several people who have been using PS since the early days and they are befuddled. Hopefully one of you can make us look stupid. ;)

Thanks,

Gary

haagarth

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2005
In your action you need to place an open command at the beginning and a save as at the end.

In the batch processing dialog check "Override action Open commands" and "Override action "Save As" commands"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.