Juice pack air

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tjespo22, Jul 26, 2012.

1. tjespo22 macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

So I've had an iPhone since the day the original one came out and always said id never get a juice pack. The juice pack air doesn't actually look half bad and I'm tired of my phone always dying. Is this a good choice or there are better ones?
    Thanks

2. iproductsuser macrumors 6502a

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

4. calvy macrumors 65816

I was in the same boat until a recent trip to Alaska and using my phone for geocaching. I needed more battery life badly, so I ran to the apple store in Anchorage and picked up a juicepack air. I would agree in saying that it's not that bad in terms of a case. It certainly makes your phone feel like a brick in your pocket, but it could be worse I guess. It adds probably almost another full charge cycle to my iphone battery. But I'm still thinking about returning it because of crappy reviews on build quality. I fully expect the USB port inside to break and I can't decide if I want to deal with returning it for warranty repairs, or just forget about it all together.

Why can't companies just make quality products anymore?

5. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I have the Red Mophie Air and it's by far the best IMO.

6. dwa2011 macrumors regular

dwa2011

I have to vouch for the phonesuit elite. its a solid battery case. outside of that I would Highly suggest New Trent for anything else. There has not been an item I have not been satisfied with from New Trent.