Juicies - Coloured iPod Cables

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dhelsdon, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

[​IMG]

Hi,

I found this project on KickStarter
    and I didn't see it posted anywhere else, so I thought I'd share it will you all!

Juicies is a website where you will be able to buy OEM coloured iPod cables. It was first started as a project on KickStarter, where it got over 1600 backers and over $20,000 pledged in it's two month debut. These cables are being produced with the environment in mind, and are using recycled materials in their production.

The online store isn't up yet, but you can go ahead and sign up for email updates if you're interested!

Here's some photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a link to the original KickStarter project where you can get more information and read the full story - Juicies Coloured iPod Cables

2. rickreiko macrumors newbie

These are awesome. I would definitely buy one.

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Interesting idea. Maybe if I buy one that's brightly colored then I won't keep losing mine all the time :(

4. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Dude these coloured cables have been on eBay for months if not longer. They are just the same price as the other thrid party cables from china :)

5. Mr Kram macrumors 68000

Mr Kram

6. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

They'll be made by companies certified to make products for iphone and ipod. I'm not sure they will be called oem because they'll be made from "green" material. They'll be iphone certified though.

7. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

Meh, I don't see the appeal of spending extra money for a colored cable.

I suppose that some of the colors would assist in the quest to stop losing them, though.

8. labman, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011

labman macrumors 604

labman

cool Idea but a $20 at cable I'm out. if it becomes popular we hall soon see China non green friendly knock offs for probably $5.