July 14 delivery.. question on a cancel

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lamarak, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Lamarak macrumors 6502

So how many of you that have later July shipments are going to try buy at a store to going just wait it out. My shipping with Apple is the 14th. Debating that by time the 17th rolls around, chances are decent I can walk in somewhere and get a phone.

Just have the one upgrade, so if walk in a store, can I cancel my order online and buy one right then? Or there like a waiting period. Thanks for any info.

2. Cougarcat macrumors 604

I was wondering this as well. I will have an opportunity to visit an Apple store on the 29th so I plan on calling them and asking. I assume that they'd be able to cancel the online order right in the store, since the order is tied to your Apple account.

Of course, there's a very good chance they'll be sold out till the 14th anyway.

3. r2b2007 macrumors regular

Cancel anytime up to prepared for shipping no problem.

4. Lamarak thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya, scared to cancel after reading about the display supply problem on a few sites. But there are two apple stores, over 20 ATT stores, 4 best buys where I live. Thinking between those, that somewhere I could get a phone, but hate canceling a guaranteed delivery of around the 17th. Make decision easier if could get a definitive on time to cancel an apple order. Ill keep trying to call to find out.