So how many of you that have later July shipments are going to try buy at a store to going just wait it out. My shipping with Apple is the 14th. Debating that by time the 17th rolls around, chances are decent I can walk in somewhere and get a phone. Just have the one upgrade, so if walk in a store, can I cancel my order online and buy one right then? Or there like a waiting period. Thanks for any info.