Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pmau

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2010
There will be people cancelling. Including myself. I will not wait if Apple does not ship early. So, if enough people cancel, you might get lucky.

meechy

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2010
I've got a june delivery date, but like the above post i might just cancel if it's not dispatched earlier as my excitement to get one will wear off.

d0minick

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2011
There will be people cancelling. Including myself. I will not wait if Apple does not ship early. So, if enough people cancel, you might get lucky.

I also already cancelled one. I have another one in "processing". But i am an impulse buyer. So if i dont get something when i expect it, i'd rather not be involved.

I doubt yours will take as long for July.

pmau

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2010
I'd expect July is conservative. You might see it a LOT sooner.

The amount of leather bands and bracelets let's me assume otherwise.
And honestly, they should admit the situation will not be resolved shortly.

Sure, you might get lucky with a sport model and band.
But I still doubt that anything else will ship early.

jonathanhrtly

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
East Coast Australia
I'd keep the order. I preordered about 50 minutes after x:01 on the 10th of April, got given a June estimate and just got charged with my order changing to 'preparing for shipment' as well.

I have no idea but there seems to be a considerable buffer period they're using for safety.

leeingham

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2015
Birmingham, UK
I'd keep the order. I preordered about 50 minutes after x:01 on the 10th of April, got given a June estimate and just got charged with my order changing to 'preparing for shipment' as well.

I have no idea but there seems to be a considerable buffer period they're using for safety.

SG Sport?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.