Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cornerdealy

macrumors regular
May 30, 2006
i really had this for like the past week, but ill consider it my official july desktop. I love macs, I never was able to get a windows machine look this nice...it's probably gonna stay like this for a while:

179183091_15f598c831_b.jpg

mark!

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
America
cornerdealy said:
i really had this for like the past week, but ill consider it my official july desktop. I love macs, I never was able to get a windows machine look this nice...it's probably gonna stay like this for a while:

what message...style is that on adium?? looks good!

cornerdealy

macrumors regular
May 30, 2006
markkk! said:
what message...style is that on adium?? looks good!

Preferences: Appearance
Service Icons: Aqua
Status Icons: Chat Bubbles
Emoticons: Default
Dock Icons: xAdium

Contact List
Color Theme: iPhoto
List Layout: Universal Clean (MyriadPro Light Condensed 18 font)
Window Style: Group Bubbles
Opacity: 51%

Preferences: Messages
Message Style: Eclipse
Variant: Smoke
Background: Custom (same bg as my desktop, so it looks transparent)

panoz7

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
Raleigh, NC
thevessels said:
LINK! PLEASE!

I can't remember where I got it from... I just remember it wasn't available in widescreen formats and I had to paint in some sky on the left. PM me and I'll email you the file.

By the way, your MR name reminds me of the DCFC song Tiny Vessels... any connection?

EDIT: Or I could just attatch it... duhhh... 1280 x 800, enjoy... PM me if you want the PSD.

Attachments

• sharapova.jpg
    sharapova.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 243

Afro1989

macrumors 6502a
Dec 16, 2005
thevessels said:
dude i totally love your look . if its not any trouble id love to know the name of your skin and icon theme , it looks amazing . that desktop is amazing as well . very very nice !

Thanks! I love the look of it also. I've been searching for a perfect desktop for a while and this one is probably it. Here's a list of the icons, theme, wallpaper, etc.

Somatic Theme 2.5

Pure Icon Set

Spring Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.