Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrepit

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2007
Foothills to the Rocky Mountains
This is one I made and put on a school computer, that wasn't a smart idea on my end :p

[snip]

When I was in high school, my school got in a batch of brand new Apple IIgs computers.

And I had one at home, so I knew how to get into the system and change things.

So one day, the teacher came into the computer lab, and I'd changed all of the screens from blue with white text to black with orange text. (our school colors).

I got sent to the Principal's office, and got the "That was a very naughty, naughty, naughty, clever thing that you did."

Basically: Don't upset the teacher, she complains too much. :)

iShade

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2008
Picture1-3.png

:)

duncyboy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2008
External drive labeled "film" with a lock on it? Somebody's keeping naughty movies! :eek:

I saw a similar thread to this one once where someone had posted a desktop shot without checking what was on it first.

Didn't take long for someone to spot the folder on his desktop called "Shemale Vids" :eek: :D

iShade

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2008
External drive labeled "film" with a lock on it? Somebody's keeping naughty movies! :eek:

I Cant Rename it beacuse i sold my Laptop which had windows.. and that can rename it. besides its read only for some reason. and i gotta format it so i can use it on my mac. any bypasses?

Its basically a disguise of my program backups because the other he was full.

bimmerchop

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2007
Ah, here's mine.. forgot where I picked up the wallpaper

Damn, I really like your wallpaper... :(

Whats your desktop resolution? Is there any way you can do me the favor of hiding your dock and icon/folders on your desktop and re-posting or linking me to a snap of your desktop picture without it being resized? I'll photoshop whatever you don't remove myself.

If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it

bimmerchop

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2007
Damn, I really like your wallpaper... :(

Whats your desktop resolution? Is there any way you can do me the favor of hiding your dock and icon/folders on your desktop and re-posting or linking me to a snap of your desktop picture without it being resized? I'll photoshop whatever you don't remove myself.

If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it

Scratch that, after some more searching, I think I found the original. Anyone else interested, check here...

http://webgrafi.deviantart.com/art/Tunnel2-FF-87326337

BengalDuck

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2006
Guess I'm a little late for the month.

But I am not pregnant.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    827.3 KB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.