July or September/October

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by AJ/Apple, Jun 9, 2011.

  1. AJ/Apple macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    #1
    Hi guys

    im new to this amazing forum , but im a long time apple fan and products addict.

    im going now through one of those moments where i want to buy a
    MacBook Pro 15" , and then i heared about the lion in WWDC and i said to my self let me wait until july , but following apple's trend i thought that there might be a redesign of the MacBook Pro line in sep/oct , and again im like ok lets wait .

    but the thing is do you guys think its worth the wait or should i go for 1 in july ?

    because i dont want to wait and then nothing , and the rumors start to spread about Q1/2012 update and i go through the same thing all over again !!!

    Do you really think that there might be a redesign in late 2011 ??

    Thank you again guys.
     
  2. dslrjunky macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    #2
    its not worth the wait if you need a computer now..
     
  3. palpatine macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    May 3, 2011
    #3
    there are a gazillion threads about this. should i buy now or wait. at least change the title on your thread so i don't get sucked into yet another one of these. ugh.

    buy it if you want it. don't buy it if you don't. we don't know anything about when / if a new one is coming out soon.
     
  4. AJ/Apple thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    #4
    hmmmmmmmm , good point thx ;)

    will i didnt know it was too much trouble to click the mouse button once again and go to the previous page or close the thread :D
    sorry to trouble you :D

    but like i said its a good point ;)
     
  5. acedickson macrumors 6502a

    acedickson

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2004
    Location:
    ATL
    #5
    Buy it now. The Lion upgrade will be free for you and the redesign, if it happens, is more likely for early 2012 when Ivy Bridge is available.
     
  6. AttilaTheHun macrumors 6502a

    AttilaTheHun

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Location:
    USA
    #6
    I would buy now because:
    you get the MBP with a good solid OS. installed plus the recovery disks.
    so when lion comes out you will get it.
    now: let say you don't like it . you can restor back to OS X.
    if you buy the mBP with lion no OS X restore.
    and buy the 17" bigger is better.
     

Share This Page