Jump Ship!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shadrap, Jul 1, 2010.

1. shadrap macrumors 6502

With all the people complaining, why not just jump ship? I came from the Evo and though it is no iPhone 4, it is a good competitor or any other android phone.

As far as the reception issue, why not just buy a bumper or any other case? Too much, then you can't afford an iPhone. If you want to go naked, learn to adjust your position. Seems like any of these scenarios would work.

There is so much negative stuff going on in these forums. Maybe iPhone is no longer the king, so jump ship.

I for one am completely satisfied with my phone and bumper.:D

2. BadMoon macrumors 6502

Ugh! At least read the forums before you decide to post something "original". For real!

3. shadrap thread starter macrumors 6502

Ugh! Chicken Little the sky is falling.:rolleyes:

4. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

I LOVE my iPhone 4, but all the complaining doesn't get to me. THEY are the ones that are missing out on an AMAZING device :D

5. shadrap thread starter macrumors 6502

TRUE

6. BadMoon macrumors 6502

Resorting to name calling already huh? Haha. Here is a tip. Take your mouse (you know the thing that makes the little arrow appear) find my screen name and actually read some of my posts. Thanks.

7. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

Jump ship? No way. I've been an Apple customer too long & this is far too entertaining. Besides, my original plan prior to receiving my iPhone 4, was to designate it as my primary smart phone. However now that I have it, and have been told that it requires a bumper, I added one.

The signal still fades, although the bumper has extended the time it takes from less than ten seconds to about thirty. What fixed the problem, that's not a problem (thanks Steve) was to relegate it to that of a secondary device & not use it's phone.

With that done, now I can enjoy the entertainment provided by Jobs & company. He tells some of the best jokes in the business. This is a better dog & pony show that the circus... ha, ha, ha

8. chris.robison macrumors regular

I agree OP.

I also wish the whiners and pessimists would get out of the way so I could get a freakin phone.

9. shadrap thread starter macrumors 6502

I apologize.

10. BadMoon macrumors 6502

I appreciate that.

11. DeepIn2U macrumors 68040

DeepIn2U

^ Well at least the last two got their personal issue resolved & amicably. That is what keeps this forum the best Mac user place to comment/contemplate/share and well be a Mac user without getting stomped all over.

At the end of the day yes we ALL have a choice WHICH phone to purchase. Hard today with such competition ~ even if unfocused ~ and the best media phone with an infrastructure to support it in such a wide range is having reception/calls issues. I just hope those that purchased it and having this issue will have some sign of respect from Apple ... an extended AppleCare by 6mths or heck even a proper exchange for a 2nd production run, something.