Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueinc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2013
Hello,

Let's say I enter the letter, "a" in Safari's URL box. A bunch of suggestions, bookmarks and history entries come up. I want to jump to the last, but I don't know how. In Chrome, I know I can use the arrow key "up" and it will go to the last suggestion, but it doesn't work in Safari. I think option + down arrow jumps you to the first suggestion by category (google suggestions, bookmarks or history), but that's about it.

Any help? Maybe there's a shortcut I'm unaware of.

christiann

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2020
North America
Hello,

Let's say I enter the letter, "a" in Safari's URL box. A bunch of suggestions, bookmarks and history entries come up. I want to jump to the last, but I don't know how. In Chrome, I know I can use the arrow key "up" and it will go to the last suggestion, but it doesn't work in Safari. I think option + down arrow jumps you to the first suggestion by category (google suggestions, bookmarks or history), but that's about it.

Any help? Maybe there's a shortcut I'm unaware of.

Try searching “google.com” and then in that search bar in the middle of the screen (of google.com in Safari), type “A”, then if you go to the very bottom, I’m pretty sure Google gives you the option to look at every page. The image below shows those numbers at the bottom, of course with not as many pages for results.
B4486979-D240-467B-85AF-828144435596.png

blueinc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2013
Hi Christian,

I think I was a bit unclear, but this is what I mean:

1592726254312.png

Is there a way to jump to the last line, in this case "AhB - Cheltuieli (2019)"?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.