June '08 Macbook Pro - Visible worries...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ScottC2105, Nov 16, 2008.

1. ScottC2105 macrumors member

I still have my MBP which I got in June of this year. It's still running great and I'm still loving Mac OSX over Windows by miles, Windows feels very "messy" compared to Mac OSX.

Anyway, I have noticed on the back of my Macbook Pro, if I tilt it to the light of a window (let's say) I can see 2 lines an inch apart running from the battery area up to the rubber/exhaust area of my Macbook Pro. These have obviously been caused by heat. Is this anything to worry about?

Secondly, more worrying is the fact that my Macbook Pro has a "bend" above the battery area, above the ram cover that can be felt and seen. Is this a worrying matter and does anyone else have this?

Lastly, I have noticed when I close my Macbook Pro's lid that it doesn't sit flush it bends up slightly into a very wide "U". Anyone else have this?

I don't have a camera at present so it is hard to explain but hopefully you know what I mean and it is nothing to worry about. Your thoughts would be great.

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

The "issue", if you can call it that, with the lid has been documented in threads here ad naseum.
    A search with MRoogle will give you plenty of pictures and discussion about that.

As far as the heat/lines, I don't know anything about that, but I'm sure others will have their opinions.

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

3. ScottC2105 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for that :). Nothing to worry about then.

I just hope my other 2 "issues" are ok.