JUNE 18......Are you still seeing prepared for shipment? Post Here

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xanadeath, Jun 18, 2009.

1. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

I am and I don't know if it just hasnt updated yet or what... but I am wondering how many people are also seeing the same. I ordered mine at 8:30 P.M. on July 16 and Apple assured me if it said it was guaranteed on the store, than it was. So post here.

2. carence23 macrumors member

carence23

Ordered mine last Tuesday and says it will be delivered by 6/19. Still showing prepared for shipment.

3. Greentag macrumors newbie

iPhone 3G Shipped

I was on the phone with Apple this morning and after waiting and waiting to finally speak to someone I get through to my amazement I refreshed my email inbox on my laptop and discovered and email from Apple indicating that my order had shipped...

I waited 45 minutes on the phone to answer my own question... FML

4. JRBTempe macrumors newbie

No love here either. I ordered on the afternoon of the 8th, my status changed to "Prepared for Shipment" a few days ago but hasn't changed since. My bank had an authorization for the payment being held, but this morning it's dropped and no charge has been made yet (I think that's normal, but disturbing nonetheless).

Thankfully, on the same day I also made a reservation at the nearest Apple Store (actually first, before realizing that I could have it delivered instead)... so I guess I may have to make the trek if the status doesn't change by tonight. Bummer... :(

EDIT: Hahaha! No sooner do I write this post than my iPhone chimed with a new e-mail from Apple with my shipment confirmation! Somebody must be listening. ;-) So... never mind, it looks like they are shipping!