Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Bangle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2006
UK
My desktop changes almost daily but my favs for this month are probably these. I dont know how to attach more than once so Ive put this one up.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpeg
    screenshot.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 216

Chris Bangle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2006
UK
I would have this as a desktop but I sort oof lose concentration while working.

Attachments

• evalongoria.jpg
    evalongoria.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 284

bowzer

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
Brujo said:
Can you post the link to this wallpaper?

I found it from "hejz" on deviantart.com - it wasnt originally a 1680x1050 desktop so I resized/touched it up/flipped it to work for as a desktop. I can send it to you when I get home from work (around 6pm EST). I won't post a direct link to my version since I modified the artists work, but if anyone wants it - private message me and I can send it.

evilernie

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2005
Here's mine for June, in anticipation of the loooooonnnngggg awaited special edition dvd. I just did a Google image search for Apocalypse Now.

Attachments

• anow.jpg
    anow.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 111

TrenchMouth

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2002
mortey said:
Brooklyn Bridge from my trip to NYC last week.

I didn't want to be the one to say it, I thought someone else would have caught it by now. That, my friend, is not the Brooklyn Bridge. :eek:

That is the Manhattan Bridge. Which is also very nice.

It does not take away from the fact that you have an impressive shot there. I like it much. :cool:

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
evilernie said:
Here's mine for June, in anticipation of the loooooonnnngggg awaited special edition dvd. I just did a Google image search for Apocalypse Now.

Wait wait... special edition? Is that gonna have more stuff than the Redux version?

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Can people please please please please pllllleeeeease resize their gargantuan screenshots? Thank you. :)

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
^^^^Hard to get them to listen, isn't it?? :D

devilot said:
Can people please please please please pllllleeeeease resize their gargantuan screenshots? Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.