Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousShadow21

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
To your left or right
Mod Note

Please refrain from quoting images. If you want to see the picture that a post is referring to, you can press this button:
viewpost.gif

For large images, please use
attach.gif
) to post your desktop screen shot.

Please include links to the full-size original in your first post so that people can download it if they want. This will help stop the hundreds of "link please" posts.

If you can't/don't want to share (for example your own work), that is fine but please state that in the post when showing your desktop.

Many members here will either be displaying their cover art using CoverSutra or Bowtie. In addition, the members with a lot of text information on their desktops are using the Geektool preference pane. Sweet Geektool scripts can be found here!

Basically please try and provide as much information as possible about your desktop and setup as there will no doubt be questions asked so best to get the information down first time.

Please report any posts you feel need attention by clicking on this icon:
report.gif
. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------

Post your desktops for the month! Its a little early but its close to June, depending on where you live.

Desktops threads from previous months this year:
January Desktops
February Desktops
March Desktops
April Desktops
May Dektops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying out the white PodDrive icons. Click HERE if you would like to download them, as soon as you click this link it will start downloading. Wallpaper called Dream Forrest Part I

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    1,017.8 KB · Views: 672

pol0001

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2008
London
Here is mine:

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 264
  • spirit_scarlett_teaser.jpg
    spirit_scarlett_teaser.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 265

OddThomas

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2008
Grapevine, TX
How do you change the icon font?

I can see how you make it bigger and smaller, but can you change the font.. specifically i want to get rid of the shadowing.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 218

SlasherDuff

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2008
Gator Country
It's not June here as well, but I'll play along. Speaking of playing around, I fooled around a little bit with Adium, but not sure if I like the colors of the contact list. Later I plan on messing with GeekTool.

June.png
Leopard Space 6.png

ViciousShadow21

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
To your left or right
Where did you get the dock icons?

i have aquired them over a long period of time just let me know which ones you want.

left to right they are as follows 1. finder, 2. dash, 3. Safari, 4. Firefox, 5. Stainless, 6. iTunes, 7. Vuze, 8. Transmission, 9. uTorrent, 10. VLC, 11. Quicktime, 12. WMP, 13. RealPlayer, 14. DivX, 15. Toast, 16. Google Earth, 17. PS, 18. Word, 19. Rosetta Stone, 20. iChat, 21. Preview, 22. System Prefs, 23. Candy Bar, 24. DVD Player, 25. Apps, 26. DL's, 27. Pics, 28. Trash

i did change some of these recently so let me know if you want the ones in my first post

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 466
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.