Jus got my new iPad, now what?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by greggstroud, Jun 12, 2012.

1. greggstroud macrumors newbie

Just bought my first iPad and I'm just wondering what cool things people reccomend doing first or anything that people don't really think about?

2. Rodster macrumors 68040

I would dangle it out the window of your flat and see how many gasp at the thought of you dropping it. :D

Um hit iTunes and start downloading some cool games. I started a thread on free apps. There are some good ones in there. If Zombie Gunship is still available snag it because it's really well done. Oh and congrats on your purchase.

3. bmcgrath macrumors 65816

bmcgrath

4. doboy macrumors 68000

search this forum for answers that have been asked frequently. :rolleyes:

5. klover macrumors 6502a

Do what we all do. Check for yellowing, backlight bleed, dust under glass, light leakage around bezel, dead pixels, scratches, misaligned home button, and more!

6. skywalkerr69 macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

Watch netflix if you have an account. Setup your mail and iCloud and have fun!

7. danetello macrumors 6502

I guess just go to the App store and scroll through the top 100 apps, see which ones you like and download
    Maybe watch a few youtube iPad app reviews as well

8. ManUMark macrumors member

Check out maps and the street view, find out how to take a screen shot, download 'Kingdon Rush', make a video, FaceTime your friends,

9. MattWeed9 macrumors member

MattWeed9

Buy two more and mount them to the bottom of your car. It's the new in thing.

[​IMG]

I rather enjoy NOVA 3 and Mass Effect Infiltrator. They cost moneis but are good fun. A lot of of the free games are riddled with in app purchases so I tend to stay away from them. Heck, even some of the pay games have them too.

If you like the music, Pandora is a nice app. Garage Band is only nice for when I plug in my guitar.

If you like to cook you could download some recipe app and get to work liek these fine people.

[​IMG]

Edit: I forgot the most important one... Jail break it.

[​IMG]