Just a case!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by rhythmac, Apr 25, 2012.

1. rhythmac macrumors 6502

rhythmac

I need a folio style case for my iPad 3....not one that converts into a stand... I have an Arkon stand, I just need a case. I want the front protection to fold flat against the back ...with minimum bulk...and I would like the front cover to have the proper magnets to activate the device.
    I prefer the kind that allows full swiping, not covering any part of the iPad screen.

Does such a case exist?

2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I have been really happy with my Smart Cover. It doesn't add any bulk. I also use a Belkin Snap Shield to keep the back from getting scratched when I set it down. The Belkin adds a little bit of thickness, but it's nothing compared to the leather folio case I had for my first gen iPad.

3. chilady1 macrumors member

chilady1

I too have just the black leather smartcover and a clear back to protect my iPad (I have a skin on my iPad hence the reason for the clear back). I like how this combo keeps the iPad thin and easier to transport than a bulky case. I have paired this with the Apple Wireless Keyboard contained in the Incase Origami keyboard case and it the perfect combo!