Just an FYI - InCase refund issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sixxmum, Sep 16, 2010.

1. sixxmum macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

I sent back an unopened slider the third week of August (after it became clear that they wouldn't work with screen protectors). It was received there on the 27th. After 2 emails and a phone call, I still haven't gotten a refund. Perhaps they are just overworked, but it's still information worth knowing if you aren't quite sure about the product.

2. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

For me it took a couple phone calls but after I got the label from them (this was the hard part) and sent it back they processed the refund. They received the case on 9/3 and the refund showed up in my account earlier this week. It does take persistence but the reps that I talked to on the phone were nice and helpful so I'm not overly annoyed by any one part of the process.

3. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

This was the main reason I bought mine from Best Buy. So if anything goes wrong, I can just take it back to the store and get a refund on the spot

4. jetjaguar macrumors 68030

jetjaguar

i love this case but i dont love the fact that my screen protector is bubbling .. so im tempted to return it to best buy

5. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Ditto. The case was great and I really wanted to keep it but the screen protector bubbling ended up being a deal breaker no matter how much I tried to live with it.

6. sixxmum thread starter macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

Their return instructions on the site and the receipt don't say anything about a label, so I just paid for the shipping and sent it back. On the phone Monday, the finally acknowledged that it's there, but no sign of funds ...

7. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

When I first emailed back in August, a rep by the name of David told me to call in and ask for a shipping label if that's what I wanted. I did as he said and the woman I spoke to seemed a little surprised about the label but said she'd put the request in at their warehouse. It took a couple more phone calls before I received an email with a pre-paid UPS shipping label.

After I had sent it back and saw they received it, I waited a few days before calling again and asking how long it would take for the refund to process. I was told normally it takes 1-3 weeks and even though the guy I talked to said he'd expedite the process, it still took a week and a half. Either way I got my money back and I'm happy with that.

8. Resist macrumors 68030

It has been reported that the ZAGG Shield for the iPhone 4 works fine with the Incase Slider. Apparently this screen protector is trimmed off a bit around the edges, so it's not touched by the case lip.

9. jetjaguar macrumors 68030

jetjaguar

where did u hear this ?? im curious cuz i would love to keep my incase

10. icedd macrumors 6502

icedd

Did it start bubbling with the incase Snap or incase Slider?

11. Resist macrumors 68030

In another thread on this forum. The poster said he bought them from Best Buy.