Just bought a 44mm AW4

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Davidhedge, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Davidhedge macrumors member

Been wanting a Apple Watch since series 1. I did purchase series one months after release but returned it hours later. Just felt guilty buying one. Now I finally committed and got the series 4 in 44mm. I love this thing so far. Any tips or tricks to make a AW more useful for day to day life?

2. tl01 macrumors 68020

I love it for the heart rate info....especially the ecg in the future, health and fitness tracking, answering calls on the go, reminders, and calendar in the front screen. I love the new info graphic watch face. So much info without having to touch anything!

3. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502a

Jason Hensley

It depends on what you're into. I enjoy the workout tracking the most.

4. edhchoe macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

1. Activate your favorite credit card on Apple pay on the watch.
    2. Download App called Pillow. Turn on auto sleep detect. Wear it to bed.
    3. if you exercise regularly, set up the activity rings and invite some friends to join.

5. nordique macrumors 65816

I purchased a Series 0, Series 1 (when the 2 came out), Series 3 all at their respective releases

I returned all of them because they just never felt quite ready enough or something that I actually used enough or needed

I am hoping this is the one I will keep...waiting for the Nike model 44mm to come out next friday, with the sport loop...

hopefully this model is the one...

6. roberthodgson macrumors regular

the apple watch 3lte was the first watch I found to be worth keeping after trying for a few days my new AW4LTE is even better and I have no regrets trading in my year old AW3. Apple has really done a great job on the new watch I am looking forward to when it is less dependant on the phone. Very happy with my new watch