Just bought a macbook and need some advise.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iag48, Jan 26, 2008.

1. iag48 macrumors regular

Hey guys on Thursday I just bought a Macbook and I'm interested in buying some sort of protecting layer or case for it. I have read up on that INVISISHIELD and it seems great. I have also seen some plastic cases in different colors. Anyone have any experience with these products?

2. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

This has been a hot topic on this forum. Just do some searching and you will find your answers faster.

3. skyrider007 macrumors 65816

skyrider007

4. iag48 thread starter macrumors regular

From searching the forum I came to the conclusion the speck case scratches your macbook. I'm trying to decide over the Techshell or the Macbook-case. I cant find any reviews on the Macbook case though.

5. Niko macrumors newbie

I bought one of those black neoprene anti-shock sleeves and it works pretty well... I have my macbook for almost 6 months and there is hardly a scratch. I would suggest buying a strong padded notebook carrying bags though. The sleeve only protects it from minor bumps and scratches. For the most part you will need something to safely to carry around your computer. Search the Apple website for some reviews on the carrying cases, they have a good selection.