Just Bought a MacBook Pro Today

Fazzl

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
I got a 15.4 inch 2.2ghz MBP Today.

I got the free HP printer with it because the apple store didnt carry the fee cannon printer with lcd scren that is on apple.com. Does any of your stores carry that cannon printer?

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
Singapore
niiiiice man

how are you finding it?? are you a 'switcher'??

hope your enjoying your mbp :)

i didnt kno apple stores sold printers with them, they dont in aust.

Fazzl

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
Can someone tell me how to get music off my iphone for free so i can transfer it to my new mbp?

Fazzl

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
Can anyone tell me about the printers/ the only reason I anted the Canon is because I can make it Bluetooth and I already hve an extra USB Bluetooth adapter or d I haveto buy the specific canon adapter. Can I mOe the up luetooth as well? Its not worth it if they don't have it in aple stores because exchanging it online is a pain.

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
Singapore
i thout that the guilt in bluetooth adaptor would be able to read it.

turn on your mbp's bluetooth, turn on the printers bluetooth, go to the bluetooth menu icon> "set up device" and it should appear...

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
Can anyone tell me about the printers/ the only reason I anted the Canon is because I can make it Bluetooth and I already hve an extra USB Bluetooth adapter or d I haveto buy the specific canon adapter. Can I mOe the up luetooth as well? Its not worth it if they don't have it in aple stores because exchanging it online is a pain.
You are gonna love the MBP
when you get used to the keyboard anyways:D

Fazzl

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
haha I typed that in my iphone. Geez. So can I use the hp via Bluetooth? It doesn't mention Bluetooth anywhere.