Just bought a macbook pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Warelin, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Warelin macrumors newbie

And I absolutely love it. It has no flaws whatsoever and it works like a dream. I refuse to go back to windows-based machines now. Somehow, this machine fits more comfortably with my hands.

I've been watching these forums for quite a while, but decided to bite the bullet and I'm glad I did.

2. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

Good to hear a success story. I'll be buying my first Mac soon enough. Do you have a case/sleeve for it yet?

3. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Hello. Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to a whole new way of life for you. Your gonna love it.

4. kobefan234 macrumors 6502

kobefan234

Congrats on the purchase!

Hope you have no problems!

5. Warelin thread starter macrumors newbie

Not yet. Are there any that you'd strongly recommend?

6. labyrinthworm macrumors newbie

I just got an AppleSac (black) and it's pretty great, and environmentally friendly (applesac.com)

7. spyderdsm macrumors member

i agree that it is more comfy with my hands, i had a rev1 white macbook and upgraded to a alum macbook pro...i love the new keyboard layout and going from 13" to 15" is a huge difference also

8. Apple addict macrumors member

Congratulations on your new MBP. I have had mine for three weeks now and am very happy with it.
    I am still searching for a laptop bag not sure yet which ones will fit new MBP.

Gary

9. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

I am thinking about the black Applesac as well. How well does it fit in your opinion?