Hey how's it going? I just bought a brand new factory sealed mac mini not even opened yet. I am still debating if I should or should I sell it. It's a 1.83ghz model I also bought a brand new set of Bose Companion 2 speakers not even opened. So the question is should I wait until Oct 14th and see? or just sell it now and if nothing happens buy it back.