Just bought an iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iCeFuSiOn, Apr 17, 2008.

1. iCeFuSiOn macrumors 6502a

Hey guys,

Just bought an iPod touch and I absolutely love it! This will make a great companion to my MacBook Pro! The interface is great and typing is easy too.

Anyone else out there with an iPod touch who is satisfied?

2. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

i was really satisfied and still am, but now i look at it less as an ipod and more as a pda device. its just not as simple to use as a classic. its a luxury item.

3. iCeFuSiOn thread starter macrumors 6502a

That's actually one of the reasons why I bought the iPod touch; I couldn't see myself using the Classic or a Nano as much compared to the iPod touch because they don't have Wi-Fi or E-mail capabilities while the Touch does.

4. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

yeah thats the whole reason i bought one too. its more of that, than a music player for me. thats why i got a classic too.

5. motulist macrumors 601

motulist

Hah, funny, that's one of the big reasons why I DIDN'T get a Touch and got a Classic instead. I already waste too much of my time on the net, if I had it in my pocket and with me at all times then it'd be terrible! But for those who really do need the best net experience they can get at all times, and / or are not prone to wasting time on the net, then I totally understand how the Touch would be a killer device.

6. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Welcome, I'm loving my iPhone, and I'm sure you'll enjoy you're touch.

My iPhone has changed the way I do stuff, I keep track of stuff digitally know, and I get much more work done on the go.