Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nylon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 26, 2004
Well the latest announcement from Apple about Boot Camp finally pushed me over the edge. There is officially no reason for me to hang on to any of my PC's anymore. I pulled the trigger a minute ago and placed an order for the 2 Ghz MPB with a 7200 rpm drive. I purchased an iMac for me Mum last year but have been stuck on the Windows train for professional reasons. No more!

My Dell and trusty Thinkpad T40 are going on eBay. I think that Apple will experience a surge in orders today there are going to be a lot of people in the same boat as me.

Rock on Apple!!

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
kkapoor said:
Well the latest announcement from Apple about Boot Camp finally pushed me over the edge. There is officially no reason for me to hang on to any of my PC's anymore. I pulled the trigger a minute ago and placed an order for the 2 Ghz MPB with a 7200 rpm drive. I purchased an iMac for me Mum last year but have been stuck on the Windows train for professional reasons. No more!

My Dell and trusty Thinkpad T40 are going on eBay. I think that Apple will experience a surge in orders today there are going to be a lot of people in the same boat as me.

Rock on Apple!!

Congratulations kkapoor on your purchase. You are going to love your MacBook Pro when it arrives (and Mac OS X). :)

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
You like Windows, you love Windows, give me your MBP. You hate MBP's, you love Dell and IBM.

Hypnotism has never been my stong point :|.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.