just bought my iPad 2

love-apple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2011
hello ,
I wanna ask if apple could return 100$ back to me ??
and what can I do to get it ?:confused:

Rychy

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2007
If you bought it within the last two weeks ( they might have actually changed the return policy to a month, but I'm not sure ) then I'd just return it and wait for the new iPad.

love-apple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2011
really I've known the new model to be released in march but it was for my little daughter( bought it in 6 FEB) , so What i need is to refund 100 $ .is that possible ?? that well help me to get the new iPad for my own >

----------

You live under a rock?

Your an Apple user and you use Mac Rumor forums?

Apple doesn't owe you anything.
take it easy my friend ,:)
all what i need is to know and if I get some refunds that would help to buy the new one

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
You live under a rock?

Your an Apple user and you use Mac Rumor forums?

Apple doesn't owe you anything.
I think you are the one living under the rock. Every true Mac fan knows Apple will issue a price adjustment for when a price drops on a product purchased w/i 14 days.

Direct from their return policy page:

Should Apple reduce its price on any Apple-branded product within 14 calendar days from the date you receive your product, feel free to visit an Apple Retail Store or contact the Apple Contact Center at 1-800-676-2775 to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact Apple within 14 calendar days of the price change.
So please spare us the rocks Mr. Glass when you don't even know the correct answer.

love-apple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2011
I think you are the one living under the rock. Every true Mac fan knows Apple will issue a price adjustment for when a price drops on a product purchased w/i 14 days.

So please spare us the rocks Mr. Glass when you don't even know the correct answer.

unfortunately just within 14 days. if it was one month that well be good for me
thanks a lot for your replying it was too useful

Abazigal

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore

How is that relevant here? You have just cited a clause which while certainly is true, just doesn't apply to the OP's situation here. :confused:

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
How is that relevant here? You have just cited a clause which while certainly is true, just doesn't apply to the OP's situation here. :confused:
I cited the clause b/c another poster snakily said that Apple didn't owe OP anything, which would not have been true if OP was w/i the 14 day period.

If OP was w/i the 14 day period it would apply. His original post didn't state exactly when he bought, just that it was recent.

Buildbright

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2011

Morally Apple does not owe him anything. He knew it was coming out and should be a responsible consumer. I hate you abusive people who play off of return policies to use devices for free so they do not have to wait for a new product.

How am I Mr Glass? Because I think it silly to make a company pay for your mistake. Go eat yourself Chalupa Chalupa .