just bought my iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by love-apple, Mar 8, 2012.

1. love-apple macrumors newbie

hello ,
    I wanna ask if apple could return 100$ back to me ??
    and what can I do to get it ?:confused:

2. William.Mantle macrumors 6502

Why did you buy it when the new model was about to be released?

3. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

At the least you could return for a refund and then buy another. I bet they will just refund you the $100.

4. Rychy macrumors 6502

If you bought it within the last two weeks ( they might have actually changed the return policy to a month, but I'm not sure ) then I'd just return it and wait for the new iPad.

5. homeboy macrumors 6502

I wonder the same thing, especially since being a member here since October 2011. There's been more than enough bells and whistles about a new iPad, even in mainstream press.

6. Buildbright macrumors 6502a

You live under a rock?

Your an Apple user and you use Mac Rumor forums?

Apple doesn't owe you anything.

7. love-apple thread starter macrumors newbie

really I've known the new model to be released in march but it was for my little daughter( bought it in 6 FEB) , so What i need is to refund 100 $ .is that possible ?? that well help me to get the new iPad for my own >

----------

take it easy my friend ,:)
    all what i need is to know and if I get some refunds that would help to buy the new one

8. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I think you are the one living under the rock. Every true Mac fan knows Apple will issue a price adjustment for when a price drops on a product purchased w/i 14 days.

Direct from their return policy page:

So please spare us the rocks Mr. Glass when you don't even know the correct answer.

9. love-apple thread starter macrumors newbie

unfortunately just within 14 days. if it was one month that well be good for me
    thanks a lot for your replying it was too useful

10. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

How is that relevant here? You have just cited a clause which while certainly is true, just doesn't apply to the OP's situation here. :confused:

11. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I cited the clause b/c another poster snakily said that Apple didn't owe OP anything, which would not have been true if OP was w/i the 14 day period.

If OP was w/i the 14 day period it would apply. His original post didn't state exactly when he bought, just that it was recent.

12. Buildbright macrumors 6502a

Morally Apple does not owe him anything. He knew it was coming out and should be a responsible consumer. I hate you abusive people who play off of return policies to use devices for free so they do not have to wait for a new product.

How am I Mr Glass? Because I think it silly to make a company pay for your mistake. Go eat yourself Chalupa Chalupa .