Just bought my iPad!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ashley1496, Oct 8, 2010.

1. ashley1496 macrumors regular

I just came from the app store with my new 16g wifi iPad!! I'm so totally in love already and haven't even used it for 30 minutes yet! I downloaded the Netflix app, the ABC player and Hulu so far. I'm about to sync some iPhone apps to it and some videos! Anyway, yayayayaya!!!!!!

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Congrats and enjoy!
    I love mine

Took it on the plane with me to London and back
    Watched 3 movies and played Angry Birds each way :)

When the haters come calling, just smile and enjoy your iPad

3. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

+1

Enjoy! :) welcome to the club!

4. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

5. ashley1496 thread starter macrumors regular

6. David-fr macrumors 6502

Mee too!!!

I gota mine las night.. Am McLoving iti got 16GB 3G :):apple:

7. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

8. comptr macrumors 65816

same here went into Best Buy to look before going to the apple store to get a iPad and walked out with a open box 32gig iPad 3G for the same price as a 32gig WIFI iPad and the open box iPad is in almost excellent condition except for one small scratch on the side. I think I got the better deal then getting a new iPad at the apple store.

9. omgitskevin macrumors member

I did too! I'm using it on 4.2 so much better.

10. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

11. hcho3 macrumors 68030

No offense, but you should have waited for iPad 2. This is kind of the odd time to buy an iPad.

12. dirkdirk80 macrumors member

Don't worry when you hear this kind of talk, there will ALWAYS be something else on the horizon. Just enjoy the iPad

13. Salacion macrumors 6502a

Congrats, you're only the 5-millionth person to adopt the iPad! Sui generis!

14. Maziar macrumors 6502

Congrats and welcome to the club :)
    I love mine too :D:apple:

15. sapporobaby macrumors 68000

sapporobaby

Please ignore these kind of comments. These usually come from people who would complain about finding a cure for cancer. Nothing is ever right with some of these people.

Enjoy your iPad and do not worry about the doomsayers.

16. Don Kosak macrumors 6502a

Don Kosak

LOL wait 6 or 7 months for what might be a very minor update? (next update is expected in March or April 2011)

Nothing odd about buying now.

Try out Flipboard for news and social networking, or the Twitter client (by Twitter)

There are a lot of really cool apps out there.

Enjoy!

17. Merthyrboy macrumors 6502

Enjoy you're iPad. Typing this message from my iPad you will love it.

18. Green™ macrumors member

A minor update? Moronic statement is moronic. :apple: It will be scores better in every way. At least 3X the features. I don't care if someone buys one now, I'll wait for something that is actually worth nearly a grand. Were not all snooty rich white people, some of us have 2 jobs and don't want to throw away a month's worth of disposable income at a toy that is premature. The way I see it, iPad generation 1 are just the guinea pigs. I find it embarrassing that an itouch 3 years old can do things that the iPad can't. (folders, are you serious?)

19. tkingart macrumors 6502

tkingart

I can't even begin to list all the features of what an iPad can do versus an iPod Touch, if you've played the iPad HD games such as those wit split screen multi-player, or even just App's like ArtStudio or Sketchbook Pro (to mention a few), then you'd know what I mean. iOS 4.2 is coming in November to the iPad, and "folders" support as well as multitasking are on their way to the iPad.

I have the new iPod Touch 4th gen and iPad 32G 3G, and I use the iPad far more.

To the OP, congrats on your new iPad! I'm sure you're going to enjoy it, and have a hard time putting it down! best device 'ever' to come out! :)

20. ClaireL macrumors 6502a

ClaireL

Congrats!!! You've made a wise investment. I have the 32GB one and glad I re-bought one!

21. saberahul macrumors 68040

You, my friend, need to be a little more liberal and study the actual facts rather than living in a lie. Although few things you mentioned are true, they are being implemented every second - say folders for example. Not going to argue here so go ahead and quote this and brag as much as you like but I'll tell you one thing: when you mature up in age and see things from a more adult point of view, you'll notice a panoramic of unseen things.

22. David-fr macrumors 6502

One thing i dont really enjoy is Screen--iPhone 4 user, best screen eva! iPad MEH kinda wish a Retina Display on ipad. other than that when iOS4 comes it will be perfect!

Why wait 6-7 months? i'll start school soon and need an eBook reader and a portable word processing machine.

23. gatearray macrumors 65816

I don't see a computer listed in your sig, but I'll bet you that that the iPad screen has sharper resolution than whatever computer you are using. Also, it's sharper than your HD television connected to your Apple TV, for that matter.

:)

24. Benny08 macrumors member

Benny08

Congrats to you, i just got mine for my birthday and im loving it to pieces! probs the greatest thing besides my macbook.

The battery life is ok but i think should be better but other than that i think its awesome!

25. mikechan1234 macrumors 6502

congrats! you won't be able to let go of the Pad =D