Just Bought New Santa Rosa Macbook

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Mash2K7, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Mash2K7 macrumors newbie

Any tips on how to keep this white baby clean and dirt free?

Especially the trackpad and button click?

2. nikhsub1 macrumors 68010

nikhsub1

Keep your hands clean ;) Congrats, it is a nice machine!

3. plinden macrumors 68040

plinden

Don't let your four year old daughter watch Dora the Explorer on it while she's eating an Peppermint Patty.

4. kkat69 macrumors 68020

kkat69

Google?

from page 1 results:

How To: Clean Your Black MacBook | MacApperKeeping a black Macbook pro clean I know many of us who have recently purchased ... It’s safe to do this on the entire case, even the trackpad and the keys. ...
    macapper.com/2007/03/14/how-to-clean-your-black-macbook/ - 105k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

white MACBOOK trackpad cleaning [Archive] - Mac Forums[Archive] white MACBOOK trackpad cleaning Mac Pro & Power Mac. ... i try to wash my hands all the time to keep it from getting dirty!!...but its not ...
    forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-203070.html - 8k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Keeping my Macbook clean! - Mac ForumsKeeping my Macbook clean! MacBook & MacBook Pro. ... the cleaning solution (not too much water, especially not near the trackpad) and just buff gently. ...
    forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=4479665 - 58k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    [ More results from forums.macrumors.com ]

Cleaning MacBook? - MacNN ForumsIt's getting dingy, that disturbing yellowish color around the track pad, keys, and screen. ... its not fully possible to clean the yellowing macbook. ...
    forums.macnn.com/66/ibook-and-macbook/313734/cleaning-macbook/ - 71k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Suggestions for cleaning my macbook pro - MacNN ForumsThanks for information you can provide me with on keeping my macbook ... mouse as much as possible, which helps save your trackpad from wear and tear. ...
    forums.macnn.com/69/macbook-pro-and-powerbook/353277/suggestions-for-cleaning-my-macbook-pro/ - 64k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Macbook - (Light topic) Anyone else have insane need to constantly ...I have to keep my hands clean, and any little speck of anything that gets into it will .... Macbook - clean trackpad with home appliances, thadoggfather ...
    www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=526821 - 21 hours ago - Similar pages - Note this

Digg - How To: Clean Your Black MacBookHow To: Clean Your Black MacBook Keeping a black Macbook pro clean ... It’s safe to do this on the entire case, even the trackpad and the keys. ...
    digg.com/apple/How_To_Clean_Your_Black_MacBook - 60k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Frequency Communications | Hire, Sales and Service | Apple Mac ...Keeping ProTouch clean is as simple as removing and washing with warm water. .... Specially designed to protect your MacBook's track pad from dirt, dust, ...
    frequency.com.au/sales/keyboards/keyboard_covers/ - 65k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Cleaning Macbook: How to Clean Your White Macbook » Free Mac BlogI have to say that this is the best way to clean a white macbook. I love the app, and I love the whole site here. Thanks for everything you do, and keep up ...
    www.freemacblog.com/how-to-clean-your-white-macbook/ - 38k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Notebook Safety: Marware Protection Pack for MacBookKeep That MacBook Clean When the Intel-powered MacBook notebook computers first ... The area below the keyboard around the trackpad in particular was ...
    www.pbcentral.com/columns/hildreth_kravitz/mwareprotect.shtml - 37k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this