Just curious. Anyone coming from an iPhone 4/4s to a 6+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rainking, Sep 13, 2014.

1. rainking macrumors regular

That would be one hell of an upgrade! Especially in form factor.

2. srshaw macrumors 6502

Seriously considering it. I'm going to wait until I have seen them in the flesh before deciding 6/6+

3. batmankobe24 macrumors newbie

Yes I am!! Though I might just get the 6 not the 6+.

4. guitarwiz23 macrumors member

Yep! I have a 4s, I couldn't justify the jump to a 5s when I was eligible, even though at that point my 4s was getting pretty slow, bad battery, etc. I rocked the 4s for 3 full years, cracked and replaced the screen once (in the 3rd year) and cracked it again about a week and a half ago (wasn't using a case). I AM worried about the jump in size, but I'm sure once I adjust to it it will seem normal.

5. overlyunderme macrumors regular

overlyunderme

Yes and no. Went from a iPhone 4 to a Note 2. But a few months ago, my Note 2 broke and I've been back on the iPhone 4. Ordered a 6+ and can't wait for it to get here and get back to modern technology. Not being on LTE sucks and you never realize how fast apps open on newer devices until you experience the lag on an older one.

6. articcine macrumors regular

Not upgrading to 6+, just the regular 6. But I currently have a 4s, so it will be a noticeable bump! Also considering 64gb for the first time, so 6+ will be way to pricey.

7. srshaw, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014

srshaw macrumors 6502

What the hell. I have ordered a 6 plus, so I'm going from a 4 to 6plus. Admittedly I had a galaxy s3 for a time but abandoned that and returned to my older iPhone 4.

8. Hey Jude macrumors 6502a

Hey Jude

I am currently using a 4s, and I am 95 percent certain that I am going to upgrade to the 6+ (final decision will be made in-store after playing with both).

It is going to be a significant upgrade, either way :)

9. Kealohilani macrumors 6502

My husband is. I ordered him a 6+ to be delivered on the 19th. He's coming from a 4 so he's excited for that change. He'll finally have Siri, much less the Touch ID, larger screen, and faster processing.

10. haticK macrumors 6502a

haticK

I am and I can't wait. I never necessarily thought my screen was too small but I would prefer a big one.

11. Noble Actual macrumors 6502a

I have a 4 and I'm planning to get the 6, not 6+.

3.5" to 4.7" is a much difference, 3.5" to 5.5" is just to much (for now).