Just decided to push "Make my life easier"

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iConnor, Sep 19, 2010.

1. iConnor macrumors member

I'm on 4.0.1 and pushed the make my life easier button and at the top it's been saying this device has a pending tts request for about a week now. Can cydia not save my shsh cuz 4.0.1 isn't being signed anymore or is it really slow? I also did this on my iPad with the same result.

2. f4780y macrumors 6502

f4780y

Afraid you are out of luck with 4.0.1. Cydia will automatically save blobs for the latest firmware being signed by Apple (4.1 today), and each new version that is released for you to make your life easier. The one thing it cant do is the impossible, and create you blobs for firmware which apple is no longer signing (i.e. 4.0.1).

You should have pushed the button the first time you went into Cydia, rather than holding off this long I'm afraid...

3. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Apple isn't signing the 4.0.1 blobs anymore or the 4.0.2, only 4.1. You should have tapped that button when you first jailbroke your iPhone instead of waiting.

4. The General macrumors 601

Should have pushed that button a looooong time ago, when It was useful.

5. iConnor thread starter macrumors member

Wil not having my shsh blobs saved effect me when I want to upgrade to 4.1 (jailbreak)?

6. The General macrumors 601

No. It just means that you are unable to restore to any firmware below 4.1. Say, for instance, you have a problem and you need to restore your phone. You will have to restore to 4.1, which means you'll lose your jailbreak/unlock.

Be careful what you install and do to your phone for now.