Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNoob2009

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 23, 2007
Hi,
I have been following these forums for about 3 months now. I was looking at buy a mac for a long time but I decided I should learn more about it before I make the purchase. Anyways I was always on these forums trying to learn everything I could about the mac program and computers before i purchased it. I bought a macbook pro this past weekend and I have to say I should have done this a long time ago. I should not have waited this long, Macs are truly in every way. I just wanted to thank everyone who posted up any useful information. And if you are interested in buying a mac, Do not listen to the problems on these forums. They represent a very very small percentage of the problem cases. Go ahead buy a mac I guarantee you will be more than satisfied!

On a side note, Do you guys have any advice towards free software that would be usefull on my macbook pro?

Thank you

ZiggyPastorius

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
Berklee College of Music
Sweet, congratulations on your MBP! My Macbook should be here tomorrow and the wait is KILLING me :( I looked at these forums for so long, and I love reading the problem posts. I had doubts about it for very small portions of time, but I never left my heart-set on the Macbook, and have never known anyone whose Mac failed them or didn't work perfectly for them. Got home from Wisconsin this weekend visiting a family of Mac users and they buttered up my mom pretty good :D Anyways, rant over, congratulations, and yes, everyone, if you have the option to buy a Macbook or Macbook Pro, BUY IT WITHOUT HESITATION.

My only worry is that I'm going to be one of those unlucky buyers with a defect and my friends will make fun of me :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.