Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vol4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2008
Comes up as Zibirs blog on my main screen....where do i go from here as far as downloading applications>?

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
just a little hint theres an icon with installer underneath that tends to be a good start point lol

first thing I would suggest is go into installer then click on install (after sources refresh), scroll down to sources install community sources, if you want the mail,map, stock, weather and notes apps a good source to add is:
http://ipodtouched.net/repo.xml

to add a source in installer, click on the bottom right icon labeled sources, click edit then add and type the URL above in and click ok.

next when it has refreshed, click install icon on the bottom scroll down ti a category called ipod touched and install iphone apps + wiggle.

other programs that are useful are (these are already added when community sources is installed) bosstools to free up space (relocate fonts is normally enough), summerboard with customize 2.0 (changes the theme of the device)

there are also a selection of games on offer to download

Four20

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2007
you should also have an 'installer' icon. . .you open that and install away

vol4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2008
every time i type in the web address, it says unable to refresh sources..

vol4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2008
still cant get it to download. Is there another weather and news app i can download? what are the best sources i guess, to download? and is there anyway to change the image where my icons are, instead of the black, how do i put a picture?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.