Just downloaded ZiPhone

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by vol4, Jun 15, 2008.

1. vol4 macrumors newbie

Comes up as Zibirs blog on my main screen....where do i go from here as far as downloading applications>?

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

just a little hint theres an icon with installer underneath that tends to be a good start point lol

first thing I would suggest is go into installer then click on install (after sources refresh), scroll down to sources install community sources, if you want the mail,map, stock, weather and notes apps a good source to add is:
    http://ipodtouched.net/repo.xml

to add a source in installer, click on the bottom right icon labeled sources, click edit then add and type the URL above in and click ok.

next when it has refreshed, click install icon on the bottom scroll down ti a category called ipod touched and install iphone apps + wiggle.

other programs that are useful are (these are already added when community sources is installed) bosstools to free up space (relocate fonts is normally enough), summerboard with customize 2.0 (changes the theme of the device)

there are also a selection of games on offer to download

3. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

you should also have an 'installer' icon. . .you open that and install away

4. vol4 thread starter macrumors newbie

every time i type in the web address, it says unable to refresh sources..

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

6. vol4 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

8. vol4 thread starter macrumors newbie

still cant get it to download. Is there another weather and news app i can download? what are the best sources i guess, to download? and is there anyway to change the image where my icons are, instead of the black, how do i put a picture?