Just dropped off watch at my local access point

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by shenfrey, May 2, 2015.

1. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Though I am a little concerned, I saw him scan the package and he gave me a receipt, but the receipt is pretty much blank. It is a UPS access point customer drop off receipt, however the store number hasn't been filled in, nor tracking number. It does however have a barcode on it. I went into the shop and asked does any of this stuff need to be signed because I am shipping a valuable item and should anything happen to it, I will need proof of receipt. He said it doesn't need to be filled in and that its all been scanned.

Does this sound at all normal to you? I usually wouldn't threat, but I have never used a UPS access point before.

2. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Should have a tracking number somewhere. Just take the receipt and have them give you an actual number you can track.

3. iVegas macrumors 6502

iVegas

I have always been given a receipt with tracking number when dropping off a package.

4. shenfrey thread starter macrumors 68000

Just dropped off watch at my local access point

I spoke to Apple and they said not to worry, because I do have a receipt the liability is now out of my hands and Apple will chase them up should it not arrive come Tuesday. I know the guy scanned it because I seen him, so we will just have to wait and see now. The store I took it to is closed now it's just my paranoid mind racing. I'm sure it will be fine.