Just finally got CS4

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by robotartfashion, Mar 16, 2009.

1. robotartfashion macrumors 6502

and wow, i'm going to have to start all over!

i've still been working with the original CS and have been for the past few years.....

what an upgrade! I feel so lost

just cheering/complaining

2. jmccullough108 macrumors 6502a

jmccullough108

3. Let's Sekuhara! macrumors 6502

Let's Sekuhara!

Agreed.

Dude, I know what you mean. I spent an hour today trying to get a simple rotation tween to work in Flash CS4... a friggin' tween! The most basic of basics in Flash. It just would not work. I finally gave up and used my older version of Flash, in which it took me about two minutes to re-make the shape, tween it, and get on with my life.

If Adobe is going to make drastic changes to an app's interface, they should at least make it easy for the user to figure out how to re-learn it. Nobody wants to back-track.

Don't get me wrong, over all I think they're moving forward (I'm very happy with the Dreamweaver improvements!), but I think there are also some changes they made purely for the sake of change.

4. exegete77 macrumors 6502a

I just got CS 4 Premium for work last week. This will be my first introduction to any of it. Most of my time will be spent in InDesign. Occasionally I had used PageMaker 6.5 back in OS 9 days, and a little work with Ragtime 6.0 and Pages 08. I look forward to learning in my spare time. :)