I just unexpectedly received the 16GB IPhone as a gift last night from my wife, and have not opened it yet. The reason why is I am tempted to wait until June when Apple may unveil the new version. Does anyone have any insight as to whether a new version will show up and if it will be worth the wait? Considering I've waited this long, I'd hate to invest in the current model two months before something superior is released. On the other hand though, I find it hard to believe that Apple would leave the current generation of IPhone users in the dust. Additionally, anyone have any leads on a price if a new model is released? Just looking for some good advice for my current situation. I know I know, I got a free Iphone...sort of. But we don't have tons of cash, and I don't want to take a 200 loss on this on Ebay if a more superior model comes out in a few months.