Just Got 3.0 GM

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CaucasionInvasn, Jun 11, 2009.

1. CaucasionInvasn macrumors member

Yeah it took about 4 hours to complete the entire process but i finally have 3.0. Its a great addition to the iphone but the one problem i have is not being able to send any MMS. Theres not even an option for it at all.

Besides this it's a great update landscape keyboard is fast and smooth, spotlight is great, and the voice recorder will come in handy when needed. I recommend downloading it today if you cant wait till the official release!

2. slpdLoad macrumors 6502a

slpdLoad

AT&T (if that is your carrier) does not yet support MMS on the iPhone. Later in the summer was noted as a possible goal for rolling out that service.

3. motoracer1486 macrumors 6502a

It took you 4 hours to get 3.0 up and running? Took me 20 minutes to download + install.

4. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

5. CaucasionInvasn thread starter macrumors member

yep, took me about 4 hours. to redownload the backup, then instal the backup to 3.0, install all the apps. It took a while

6. K1N6 macrumors newbie

It took me a good hour or two also. Backing up and restoring, downloading the file slow as all hell!

After I was finished I realized that I hadn't "undone" all of my jailbreaking. My phone was all jacked up for another 30 min until I could figure out how to get rid of the battery % and make all my games/stocks visible again!

What's the fine print about? being locked in test mode or something...?