Just got a Blackjack 2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zblaxberg, Jul 26, 2008.

1. zblaxberg Guest

zblaxberg

Now little problem which comes as no surprise. I go to install the software with it on my pc and it doesn't work. I have a MBP that I'd like to see if there is a way to hook it up to. Is there any software for the mac that I can use with my Blackjack II? I guess as far as using the mobile office and whatnot. Maybe even a way to sync the calendar with my ical?

2. zblaxberg thread starter Guest

zblaxberg

Yea I've got the OSX hack from there but other then that they don't have anything that would really allow me to use it on my mac which kinda sucks.

3. sedricp macrumors newbie

missing sync

There are two programs out there that I know of that people have used with varying results.

One is called The Missing Sync, the other SYncMate. A quick google search should tell you which one you want.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I am using The Missing Sync with my Motorola Q9 Global and it works fine. I highly recommend this software.

5. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

sorry off topic but how do you like your BJ2? My sister has one and I think it sucks ass, do you like it?

6. sedricp macrumors newbie

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Tell your sister to check out the site referenced above, www.myblackjack2.com

It's pretty much full of awesome stuff that makes the phone great, without some of the stuff they have there it's a a little bland and the default home screens aren't that great....

I personally am all about the OS X Leopard Theme for the BJ2.... It tricks me into feeling like I'm still being loyal.