Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peepo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
Yesterday I went in to put my name down on a waiting list at a local Telus Dealer in BC, Canada for an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB.

She told me that the list is very large for 128GB models so she convince me in putting my name down for 256GB instead. I was surprised to get a call today that they got a 7 Plus Black shipped to them, and since that I was first on the list it was mine. Going to pickup tomorrow.

So if you want one sooner, and can afford justify the extra cost, consider going for the 256GB model which may not be as in demand.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
All I can see is Apple deliberately control productions so that no iPhone will remain stock after the release of next generation iPhone.

Peepo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
Got it all setup. Restore from iCloud was without issue. I remembered to unpair my Apple Watch first and then repaired on new phone and restored from backup. Seems snappier than my 6S plus and the home button is fine after a few min of getting used to it. Installed 8.1 beta and tried the portrait mode and worked good on my dog so far.

Managed to get a glass screen protector and otter box commuter right away to protect it. The otter box feels much nicer than the 6s plus version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.