Just got a touch and have a few questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by da2005pizimp, Nov 26, 2008.

1. da2005pizimp macrumors 6502

Hey all i just got my touch it's the first gen but i only paid 100 for it and it's in great condition. I was wondering is there a way to put games on it? if so what is a good site to check out? Thanks in advance, oh and happy turkey day!!!!!

2. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

The only way to put games on the iPod touch without jailbreaking it is to buy games through the App Store. This also requires firmware 2.0 or later.

3. Muncher macrumors 65816

Muncher

Of course there's a way to put games on it. Plug it into iTunes and upgrade it to 2.2 software first. After it downloads, go into the App Store, click Games on the left, and go nuts! One tip: Look on the right, there will be two lists: one for top paid games, and one for top free games. Look at the free ones first, and read some reviews before downloading paid ones.

(Disclaimer: I am not advocating excessive spending. There are many, quality free games. It's not my fault the paid ones are usually better. :p:D)

4. da2005pizimp thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks for the replies now I need to register this with my college how do I find the mac address? Thanks!!!