Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
shortys408 said:
sold for 950 :)

good deal!!! Especially when a new one sells for 999. Lost 49 dollars if you purchased new. and gained 950 because of your circumstances. if you need a computer, get a MBP, if you can wait until april, see what's new.

shortys408

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2006
I will be getting a macbook pro. I have just enough for one. Dont think I will wait until april becasue if something better comes out it will be out of my price range and i dont want anything less either.

maxterpiece

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2003
shortys408 said:
sold for 950 :)
nice! That's a pretty sweet price. You got lucky. I love CL despite the scammers. You should get the MBP now. The extra screen size alone is sweet - the iBook you can really only look at one thing on the screen at a time. WIth the added resolution you can have your instant messages on one side of the screen and your paper or internet page on the other. Of course if you feel like you can wait, wait for the new iBooks to come out. They will be a super deal and may offer higher resolutions. The big selling points for the iBook IMO are battery life and durability. It sounds liek those are high on your list of values, so maybe its worth waiting another month or so...?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.