just got an incipio feather

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by lakaiordie, May 26, 2009.

1. lakaiordie macrumors 65816

ive had the incase protective cover, and the slider, along with a sena elega holster, and i just got the feather and i have to say. the feather is my favorite case. its so thin and just what i was looking for. i got it in white and it looks really nice. it has a soft finish which i really like and its nice and grippy. i think this is the last case i'm gonna buy. unless something better comes out.

2. aphexii macrumors 6502

not to rain on your parade, but the incipio feathers crack very easily (even under normal usage).

I'm about to be on my 3rd in less than 6 months.

3. PaulKemp macrumors 6502

Do you have any pics of it? Where does it break?

I just ordererd my first Incipio Feather.

Regards

4. 01jamcon macrumors 6502a

01jamcon

Did you send them back to Incipio for replacement?

Hmm, I've found all these type of "scratch-proofing" cases to be a bit worthless in terms of the protection they offer vs. price.

5. smarter macrumors member

I also considered the Incipio Feather but I went for the Moshi iGlaze 3g 3 months ago.

I really love the fit and finish of this case. I'ts my everyday case now and I take it off every 3 days or so for cleaning. It's still in a brand new shape and it doesn't scratch my iPhone at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

I love my feather. I have dropped it a few times and it hasn't cracked yet. It also goes in and out of my pocket at least 50 times a day and its still rockin.

7. lakaiordie thread starter macrumors 65816

i just dropped mine today and it didnt crack, thank goodness!