Just got an Iphone 3g. What now?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ucsdmac, Jul 18, 2008.

1. ucsdmac macrumors 6502

ucsdmac

Just got my first iphone ever. 16gb sleek black. Sexy ! Can anyone advice me on what are the first things I should do? charge it right away...etc...
    If theres another thread about this..can you point me in that direction. Thank you all.:D

2. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

Most of the stuffs you need to do is on iTunes. Read the reviews of Apps and download them.

Oh, Congrat!

3. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Uhh, charge it up, possibly restore in iTunes if you would like... Then buy some Apps and enjoy...

4. thunderclap macrumors 6502a

thunderclap

Do a Restore on it. This will ensure the most updated software is installed which is version 2.0 (5A347).

5. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

Sell it in Moscow! I hear they are getting $1200 for em there :D:D

6. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

Enjoy it! Its been exactly one week now since I got my new baby...*sniff* they grow up so fast! :p

Seriously, sync all your music, photos, videos, contacts and calendar and that will do a lot for you. Start downloading some apps for additional functionality and just have fun playing! :D

7. SMacDuff macrumors 6502

SMacDuff

Buy it a decent case or protective shield (or both) and ensure that it stays sleek. black and sexy! For the first few times, let it charge and discharge completely. Three times should suffice.

8. ucsdmac thread starter macrumors 6502

ucsdmac

there was an invisible shield kiosk right outside the apple store..so I got it and had the guy put it on for me as soon as i got out of the place. Currently restoring right now. Thanks

9. Iamtherealwoody macrumors 6502

Iamtherealwoody

Stop rubbing it in, lol. It'll be at least another 3 days before mine comes in:(