Just got an iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by macbook41, Sep 18, 2007.

1. macbook41 macrumors newbie

I've been calling my local Apple Store the past few days inquiring about the availability of the iPod Touch and while they would tell me they had a few 16 GB models, everytime I went to the store they never had any.

Well, today I decided to go up there and I was the first one in the store and to my surprise they had an 8 GB 'Touch. I've been playing with it for awhile now and it is absolutely amazing. Perfect for someone who's old iPod Nano was crushed (long story) and not about to switch cell phone carriers just to use iPhone.

Not sure if it is available everywhere yet but it feels pretty cool to be among the first.

2. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

lots of pleasure with your touch and no they're not avaible everywhere, here in Antwerp, Belgium we still need to wait untill Sept 28

3. ZigZigZiggin macrumors newbie

Hey, I'm in Maryland too. What store did you get the Touch from? Did they have any 16GB? I preordered, but mine still says 'Not Yet Shipped'

4. Mathias macrumors newbie

Hey, congratulation:)

Which languages is the auto-correction keyboard with besides English?
    I've read that there is 14...

5. macbook41 thread starter macrumors newbie

I got mine at the Apple Store at Towson Town Center. From what they told me over the phone they mostly have 16 GB, I was just lucky to find an 8 GB. When I was there today at 10 a.m. they had a few 16 GB so if you live nearby you might want to check it out, might get lucky.

6. parrotheadmjb macrumors 6502

you could also check best buy, a lot of them have it

7. ZigZigZiggin macrumors newbie

Just called, they only 8GBs left. Damn, guess I'll just have to wait for mine to ship!