Just got back from the store..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by gordoalac, Oct 20, 2011.

1. gordoalac macrumors newbie

I just got back from the store, since I was going to get a new macbook pro 15" today. But, a friend of mine that works there adviced me not to get one because they have already received notification that there are new ones coming in a couple of weeks. He said they have the new inventory numbers or something like that, and that everytime they get a notice like that, new products arrive within two or three weeks. I was wondering if anyone else had heard anything.

Naturally I followed his advice and decided to wait..

2. simsaladimbamba

Even if there will be new MBPs, then it will be a slight speed bump, hardly noticeable by everyday use.

3. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

What he said, seems the most logical to me.. I think they'd be in a scramble trying to release a new macbook right now, all the while maintaining proper inventory levels of the hottest products.

4. gordoalac thread starter macrumors newbie

Any slight speed bump will be more than welcome though..

----------

You're right, that does make sense. I would have bought it hadn't my friend told me that. Either way, I can wait a couple more weeks and see what happens. I will have to give him credit though, because last time he told me about another product update, he was right on the spot. I hope he is right again this time...

5. randomrazr macrumors 65816

for what ur gonna be doing, u wont notice a difference.