Just Got Home from My Try On - Purchase Reaffirmed

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by madsci954, Apr 19, 2015.

1. madsci954 macrumors 68030

I debated the 2 hour round trip to my nearest Apple Store to try out the Watch. Today, I said screw it, let's go. And my initial purchase was reaffirmed.

I tried on the 42 mm sport with black band and 42 SS with link bracelet. The sport band feels real nice to the touch, not too hard or too soft. I really like it. I then moved to the link bracelet. It has some weight but not too much (I'm not watch wearer FYI). I needed to remove 4 links for the bracelet to fit comfortably (wrist size is about 195 mm). The link bracelet photo with the text notification was no links removed, the other one has the links removed. Removing and putting on the bracelet was pretty easy.

Taptic feedback was a nice touch, not too much but enough to know to check the watch. I didn't get to spend too much of my time with it, the demo wasn't running on sport model. But from my initial trial, it was good. Also tried to remove bands from the watch, once the latch was pressed the band moved in out out pretty easily.

Played around with the mounted demo units, the UI does have a learning curve, but I feel it will become second nature in no time.

Can't wait until Friday to get my 42 mm SS with sport band.

Attached Files:

2. mama2twoboys macrumors newbie

mama2twoboys

nice choice- that one looks best on you for sure