Just got my 160GB iPod!!!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by davekarn, Sep 10, 2007.

1. davekarn macrumors 6502

I was surprised at how quickly it was delivered by FedEx! This is my first traditional iPod, so I'm pretty geeked. I've made the switch from Zune to iPod, from Windows based Pocket PC to the iPhone and now I just need my iMac to complete the trifecta and being officially switched over!

2. ndheah macrumors regular

Yes, I have been meaning to get myself an iMac and covert over much like yourself. I ordered the 80gig myself, should be here shortly.

3. davekarn thread starter macrumors 6502

My wife got the 80GB and loves it, I just can't believe how thin it is! I probably went a little overkill on the memory but I'm an admitted memory whore and would rather have too much as opposed to not enough! I've learned that after realizing I underestimated on my Dell laptop and now my iPod has more memory than my wife's computer and mine combined!

4. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

Your a very brave man to admit you have a Zune! :D

Congrats on your new purchase. I think your officially an Apple Fanboy now!

5. rfrankl macrumors 6502

At least tell us it wasn't the brown Zune...lol. Congrats on switching.

6. davekarn thread starter macrumors 6502

I admit I had a Microsoft addiction problem, but I have seen the light. I used to be anti-Apple and refused to jump on the bandwagon but obviously that mindset has changed for the better!

7. davekarn thread starter macrumors 6502

Haha, no it was the black one. I still kinda wish the new iPods had as big a screen as the Zune though, I grew accustomed to that (and the first party wireless FM transmitter it came with too)...but I always have the iPhone to fall back on!

8. Alloye macrumors 6502a

Well, the first step down the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Congratulations! ;)

9. mithykal macrumors regular

woo, i'm going down the same route as you, unfortunately i'm an Apple Fanboy on a budget.
    Since I bought a 1G Nano, I fell in love with it and Apple, the day the 2G Nano came out I bought it, I follow all the Mac confrences, LOVE visiting apple stores, HAD to visit 5th Avenue Apple store when I was in New york, and had to go and visit one when the New iMac came out.

Bought the new apple keyboard as it looked awsome! unfortunately I cant afford the whole Mac lol.
    But its on my list of things to buy!
    (Oh I bought the iPod touch on the 5th)

10. cornerdealy macrumors regular

11. Phobophobia macrumors 6502

You jumped on the bandwagon the second you became anti-Apple.