Just Got My Apple Bluetooth Headset

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Starflyer, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Starflyer macrumors 6502a

Starflyer

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5C1 Safari/525.20)

I absolutly love it! Works great with my 3G iPhone. Fits my ear perfectly and I'm very happy with the range.

I just had to tell everybody :D

2. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

How long does the battery last? After your initial impressions, is there anything you don't like about it?

Thanks

3. Starflyer thread starter macrumors 6502a

Starflyer

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5C1 Safari/525.20)

I will use it today and back with you. I like how it has the battery meter while in use. Also, It's so light weight that I forget it is in my ear.

4. slapppy macrumors 65816

With the new plastic cases of the iPhone 3g, the signal is much stronger and range is better. In face you don't get that crappy static when wearing it on the left ear and your old iPhone in your right pocket. Mine is a year old and it still holds the charge all day despite several calls a day. The indicator must be screwed up or misleading. Its on red near the end of the day yet I can have many long conversations and it has not given that low battery warning beep.

5. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

Have you had people tell you that you sound bad? I'm curious about both the incoming and outgoing call clarity. Thanks!