Just got my highest ever usage on my iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Game 161, May 28, 2011.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

9 hours 5 minutes usage

2 days, 2 hours standby

Before that the most I had before was 8 hours and 2 days standby.

Whats the most you have ever got?

2. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

I bought an iPhone 3G on this forum a couple of years ago. It was coming from Japan to the UK, and the seller left the phone on in the box with no SIM for the entire way. It sat in customs for 3 days, and then in a depot for another day. When I got it the standby time was 11 days and still some battery remaining. That's the most I've seen. :eek:

3. ranviper macrumors 6502a

ranviper

Thats quite impressive...lol

4. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Yeh if you turn off the cellular signal, the iPhone becomes an iPod touch and it can last for weeks on standby.

5. JulianL macrumors 65816

Even with the phone left connected to 2G I've got to over 14 days standby with about 2 hours usage (no phone calls or web browsing though, just occassionally turning it on to look at the battery percentage plus the "phantom usage" that all iPhones seem to clock up even when left untouched).

- Julian

6. Thedeathbear macrumors 6502a

I don't concern myself with battery life. It lasts me more than a day with heavy usage. That is all I need because I can charge it every night.

7. JASApplications macrumors 65816

Same here. I have my iPod Touch on charge all day when using my iPhone and my iPhone on charge all night while using my iPod Touch! :)