Just got my iPad 2 today!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tmiw, Mar 23, 2011.

1. tmiw macrumors 68000

...and it's pretty much everything I expected. The Smart Cover is actually even more impressive in person than seeing videos online. :D

Anyway, don't give up, guys! Apple's shipping them as fast as they're being made, and the wait is well worth it. :)

2. zenoran macrumors regular

got mine today too!

... and happily sold it to someone locally from craigslist after ordering a G Tablet from woot for $280. :p

3. schmoopy.design macrumors regular

Congrats on getting your hands on an iPad. It's awesome. The smart cover, not so much IMO.

4. kdoug macrumors 6502a

kdoug

Or you could have have downgraded to an Apple Newton on eBay, same diff.

5. jaimeastin macrumors regular

I will looking at that think... Still thinking about... I got the the ipad for garage band... Other than that, this would be the perfect little gem to play with and hack!

Even more so now since I on my way to a 3rd ipad( had a genius bar appt this morning, this is the first time for the screen. The initial exchange was because of a damaged ipad out of box...0

This G looke very interesting.

Like the above post, smart cover is not cool at all... In fact, the genius bar tech as very impressed with my ipad 1 cover that I got from staples for $15. It is a buxton easel.

6. tmiw thread starter macrumors 68000

It does let you do this, though. ;)

7. Byrd12 macrumors newbie

Got mine today too

Been playing with it all day. checked the Best Buy inventory checker they had it in, i drove a hour to get it. Soo happy. My black cover comes tomorrow.:D:D

8. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

And then all of a sudden you hear a huge crack and you turn around and you see your new iPad's screen shattered.

9. CIA macrumors 6502a

Don't diss the Newton man, that thing was so far ahead of it's time, no one really got it. Like Arrested Development.